CategoryCrock pot recipes
This beef stew cooked in a crock pot is very tasty and preserves the vitamins and microelements in meat and vegetables. It does not take much effort to cook the dish. It is delicious and so aromatic!
- beef : 400 g
- champignons : 150 g
- celery : 200 g
- carrots : 2 piece
- onion : 1 piece
- butter : 50 g
- tomato paste : 3 Tbsp
- chicken broth : 1 cup (you can replace it with water or vegetable broth)
- salt : 1 pinch
- black pepper : 1.5 tsp
- sweet basil : 1 tsp (add around 30 minutes before the dish is ready)
- caraway : 1 tsp (add around 30 minutes before the dish is ready)
- species : 1 tsp (preferably, herbes de Provence)
- oil : 2 Tbsp
- flour : 2 Tbsp
- coriander leaves : 0.5 piece (can be replaced by parsley, add around 5 minutes before the dish is ready)
- garlic : 4 piece (add around 15 minutes before the dish is ready)
Stages of cooking
Wash and dry the meat. Chafe the mixture of salt, pepper and flour. Leave the meat for 20 minutes
Cut the carrots into thin circles, while celery may be chopped as you like. Put the vegetables on the bottom of your crock pot
Heat the frying pan, add oil and fry the meat on both sides
As soon as the meat is ready, put it on the vegetables
Cut the champignons and fry them on the pre-heated frying pan with oil. Cut the onions and add them to them champignons. You can also add a piece of butter before frying the mushrooms.
Add tomato pasta to the mushrooms and onions and fry for about 2-3 minutes
Add water or chicken broth, smother for 5 minutes. Pour the sauce into the crocket pot and cover it. Cook for 4 hours at “high” temperature or 6 hours at “low” temperature, depending upon your needs. Add species around 30 minutes before the dish is ready. 15 minutes later add chopped garlic. Coriander leaves or parsley should be added only 5 minutes before the dish is ready.
Serve with potato puree or any other garnish you like! Enjoy the dish!