Nutrition plays an important role in the way people look and feel. It is impossible to have healthy and strong teeth, hair, skin and to remain healthy in general if your body lacks vitamins and nutrients to maintain the organism in good condition.
What Problems Are Triggered by the Lack of Vitamins?
1. Skin Problems Are Caused by the Lack of Vitamins A and E
These vitamins act as antioxidants, protecting the cells of your body from preliminary aging and injuries. If you are above 30 years old or more and you are not satisfied with the condition of your skin, try eating products rich in vitamins A and E. These are all the fruits and vegetables that are bright in color or those that are green. These are peaches, apricots, carrots, parsley, spinach, and other eatable greenery. Vitamin E is also contained in sunflower seeds and all kinds of nuts.
2. Products Rich in Zinc Contribute to Better Growth of Hair and Nails
Experts have found out that products rich in zinc and desaturated fatty acids can contribute to better hair and nail growth. Some of these products include liver, peas, hard cheese, wheat, and beef. It is also extremely important to consume fish, which contains fats Omega 3 acids, which are very important when it comes to healthy growth and great condition of nails, hair, and skin.
3. Healthy Nutrition Contributes to Weight Loss
To get rid of extra kilos, nutrition experts recommend consuming more fresh fruits and vegetables, which are rich in fibers. It is also desirable to watch the amount of calories consumed on a daily basis. Are you willing to lose weight? If so, then it is highly important to eat products rich in proteins, which contain a minimum amount of fat (chicken, beef, fish that is not fat, skim cheese etc.)
4. Do Not Forget About Water!
To look beautiful and healthy, you should not only eat healthy foods only but drink enough fresh water during a day. When your body lacks water, your skin, nails, and hair look dull and unhealthy. The best way to moisturize skin from the inside is to drink not less than 2 liters of fresh water during a day.
Apart from these simple rules, there are a few important aspects you should consider when deciding upon your healthy nutrition plan. These involve the following rules:
• Proper diet regime, which helps you remain healthy and maintain the proper functioning of your body
• Versatile food products (avoid eating products rich in proteins or fats only, because the best effect is achieved through the complex consumption of proteins, fats, minerals, vitamins, and carbohydrates)
• Minimum of sugar and salt (salt entraps water in the human body, increases tension and contributes to the increase in weight, while products rich in sugar may also result in extra kilos)
• Consume and cook food correctly, considering all the measures to maintain the maximum amount of healthy nutrients in them. If possible, boil, stew, steam or bake the products. Do not forget about hygiene during the summer months.
Listed above are the major rules and recommendations that can help your body be strong and healthy. Stick to these tips and your skin, hair, and nails will be great, unsurpassed and healthy for years!