It’s easy to become a part of Healthydish.club
or Register with e-mail
Only authoriazed user can evaluate recipes and tips as well as leave their comments.
If you want to evaluate this recipe or tip, please authorize or register.
1. In a dutch oven, stew onions and celery in half of the olive oil over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
2. Push vegetables to sides of pot, increase heat to medium high and place the rest of the olive oil in center. Add beef and break up with wooden spoon and stew until beef is cooked.
3. Return to medium heat and add tomato paste. Mix in the paste and cook for one more minute. Add diced tomato, brown stock, dried thyme. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes. Skim off any fat and foam that floats to the top.
4. Increase heat to medium high and add spinach and parmesan. Cook for five more minutes.
Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
5. Cook pasta according to box directions.Place pasta in serving bowl, ladle in soup and top with more Parmesan cheese.