It’s easy to become a part of Healthydish.club
or Register with e-mail
Only authoriazed user can evaluate recipes and tips as well as leave their comments.
If you want to evaluate this recipe or tip, please authorize or register.
The problem with blood pressure is a common issue today, this happens for some reasons that you should know but first let's figure out what is blood pressure, what is good and what is high blood pressure. So, let's start.
Blood pressure is the pressure in your blood vessels if your heart and vessels are healthy and you have enough amount of blood this means nothing else like normal or good blood pressure. This is your goal and what you need to perform a good and healthy life. Elastic blood vessels also provide a good blood pressure.
The no less often problem, which many people face is low blood pressure, you may easily discern it if you have a low blood pressure you might feel dizzy when standing up after having been seated. Low blood pressure also means salt deficiency.
If you experience mildly elevated blood pressure, hardly you will notice some changes in your body, most probably that light headache may occur.
The most harmful for body and life is high blood pressure, this is what you should really be afraid. This means a high amount of salt and liquid in your blood and also the thickness of the vessel walls, they become thicker than normal.
Sometimes high blood pressure goes together with a severe headache and fatigue but sometimes it goes without any notice, so a person may live thinking his health is OK. For this reason, you should check your blood pressure once each year to make sure its good and you should not worry about your health. This is also concerning your family members, especially elder ones, do your best to protect them from this danger.
There are only two reasons of high blood pressure, the problems with kidneys and adrenal disorders, so if you feel like having some of these, it is highly recommended to consult the doctor.
However, the most common reason is Western disease, which is "metabolic syndrome", this means high blood sugar, harmful cholesterol, belly fat.
1. To cure metabolic syndrome. The metabolic syndrome more often is found in people with extra weight, so to get rid of this problem you need to reduce the intake of bad carbohydrates.
In this case, you need to apply to a smart law- and a high-carbohydrate diet.
2. Adding or not adding salt. The researches showed that intaking less salt will lower your pressure. The most salt you gulp comes from fast-food, ready-meals food, soft drinks, all these you need to avoid, especially when you are on a law-carb diet.
3. Avoid things that drive up the blood pressure. Common painkillers can easily increase your blood pressure, as well as birth control pills (not for all people), coffee, alcohol and smoking. Still, it doesn't mean you need to avoid alcohol and coffee, it means that you need to intake them but in moderation.
4. Workouts. Do regular exercise, cause this is the right way to lower the blood pressure. And if you are not able to do anything else, at least you will burn bad carbohydrates.
5. Intake vitamin D and omega-3 fats. Both these substances are able to lower the blood pressure. Intake vitamin D especially during the winter season.
These are simple and very useful methods, which can become for you the basic help in the fight with high blood pressure.